Saturday, September 26, 2009

Here's the low down on the down low




Thanks to David Letterman, whom I record and watch in the wee hours of the morning,
Roomer has it that Dick Cheney is currently undergoing back surgery and someone was trying to cover it up.  I don't know why having elective back surgery should be all that big a secret but it appears to be.

I also heard that Dick injured his back during the eight years he was carrying Bush around and only now would his schedule allow him to get some help with the problem.

If you care about Dick Cheney and would like to send him a get well message you may do so by going to his Social website on the ever popular, Shot in the facebook.

The news worthy story can be checked on by using this link.

There's also a nice picture of Dick when he doesn't have a snarl on his kisser. I captured a copy of it for those of you that don't want to go to the trouble of clicking on the link I went to the trouble of providing for you. (SEE ABOVE IMAGE) It's a keeper.

It's a little before two in the morning so I'm a bit groggy.  I hope I got all that correct.
Wouldn't want to pass along any misinformation to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an opinion? Share it. I love feedback. How else can I improve?