Saturday, September 12, 2009

Texas Roomers

Roomer has it...Del Rio Texas school district will no longer accept illegal alien students from Mexico.

I have looked into this roomer and have come up with several questions.

How in the world can 430 children be "bused" over the border each morning to attend a school in the United States?

Why in the world do some Mexicans bother to "sneak" into the United States when it's so easy to do it right under the noses of U.S. Customs Border Guards?

Are you as confused about Illegal Mexican Aliens as I am?

Someone whispered in my ear recently that a pregnant, Mexican woman can "sneak" into our country, go to the emergency room of the nearest hospital, be admitted, have her baby at our expense and legally have said baby declared "A U.S. Citizen."

WHAT!

Look! It's only my opinion and I don't care what those lunkheads up there Washington think...
BUT...an illegal alien's baby being born in one of our hospital emergency rooms no more makes their baby a citizen of these here United States than having that baby in a garage makes it a CAR!

Excuse me! but my neck is redder than it normally is right now.  I need to take a break and cool off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an opinion? Share it. I love feedback. How else can I improve?