Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It was roomered to be so

Last night, on Jay Leno's ten o'clock show, his news team, ones Rick and Tanya reported something horrible.  I'm still trying to get to the bottom of it all.

They said that yesterday, during a meeting, Nancy Pelosi's face suddenly broke free from all the surgical anchors that were holding her many nips and tucks in place.  The sudden release was so powerful many people were injured and it was reported that several people died as a result.

I am leaning toward doubting this report for if it were true it surely would have been on Fox and Friends News early this morning and it was not, at least  not before I had to leave to take the wife to the bus stop.

I'll do some more searching and see what I can find.  I know you are interested.

Watch this space for any updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an opinion? Share it. I love feedback. How else can I improve?