Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1st, 2010 New Year’s Day

Just typing that date felt strange. 2010…Can you believe it?  WOW!

When I was born, back in Oct of 1940, the date meant nothing to me.  I wasn’t aware of much at that age.

As time passed and I gradually became aware of ME and the world around me I accepted the fact that I may not see the next century, let alone make it to the end of the current one.

Like most young people, I thought I was immortal for many years.  I can’t recall when that changed, but change it did and from then on I set my life time goal to no more than 40 years.  The end of 1980 was upon me before I knew it. Time to slide the old goal post further out in front of me.

The events that occurred during the years between then and this day could fill many books that few devote readers would sacrifice their precious time reading.

I’ve tried to share it all with the rest of the world. I will keep on trying but I fear all my efforts are in vain.

I no longer know why I am so driven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an opinion? Share it. I love feedback. How else can I improve?