Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The best of last lines

I watched a certain movie AGAIN recently. I MUST do these kind of things because the choices are so few.
Let's face it...Television simply sucks most of the time. Hundreds of channels to choose from and not a thing to watch that's worth watching.

I enjoyed watching this movie as much this time around as I did the first time I saw it and that was in a theater where the screen was a lot larger than my 32 inch HD TV and where the sound was much too loud.

Any way...as the movie ended and one of the main characters had the last word, it struck me just how great that closing line was.

I had this idea. I don't have many good ideas so at first I was tempted to keep it to myself. I didn't do it. I couldn't do it.

As Janie Poopie does sometimes...just consider this a "Brain Dump."

Please don't get your panties all in a wad if you are bothered by profanity. I didn't say what follows. Hey! It's only a movie!

In this movie, the last words were spoken by a female character.

The line was..."Just tell me you love me - - - - you pussy."

Can you name the movie? If you believe you know who said it and in what movie please post your answer in the comments associated with this entry.

Also...it would be great if you had a favorite last line from a movie and would post it in the comments of this post too and allow the rest of us to see if we can guess what movie it came from.

Thanks for playing my stupid game, that is if you decide to play along.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an opinion? Share it. I love feedback. How else can I improve?