Friday, September 3, 2010

Example of way too much information at one time















Is this why we spend so many of our hard-earned dollars on large, flat-screen televisions or pay so much for cable?

How can anyone absorb it all at the same time?

Can you do it?

In the displayed configuration of a screen shot seen here, my 32 inch LED TV screen is reduced to approximately one third of the usable surface. Does anyone actually perceive anything positive from all we see here?

Why is it necessary to display the radar image of hurricane Earl over the top of the main topic image you see in the background? Can anyone comprehend all that is going on here?

I'm sick of it but I don't know how to even begin to do something about it.

Anyone out there got any suggestions besides get rid of that set and all that goes with it and save yourself a lot of money at the same time?

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. You joked about the perfect answer. Chuck the TV. I chuked mine in 1989 when the Berlin Wall came down. I ready instead, starting with NY TImes, nowa days I get too much info on hy computer. I don't miss the TV. Why lend our minds and our precious tie on earth to the lowest common denominator? Find out where to get what you really want and let the rest shout and scream, jabber and natter to whoever is hooked on it.

    ReplyDelete

Got an opinion? Share it. I love feedback. How else can I improve?