Sunday, November 4, 2012

Wading through very muddy water

I suppose it could be that I'm extremely dense in the head and I'm not able to imagine the problems connected with obtaining a picture ID one should be using while voting. Also I may not be able to accept that there are places in this nation where people can go to vote and not have to provide a picture ID and prove that they are who they say they are.  I have always had to show identification and sign my name before I was allowed into the balloting booth.  I guess it's just that I can't accept that we folk here in Kentucky are more advanced than the rest of the nation in that respect.

Doesn't anyone else care that there may be illegal aliens out there voting in our elections?
As relaxed as everyone else seems to be about the matter we could be having extraterrestrials voting next Tuesday.  Personally I believe that a person should be made to stop voting after they die.

It doesn't appear that anything is going to be decided about picture IDs involved in the voting process this election cycle.  It would be nice though if someone picked up the ball and ran with it, and got something passed that will change this state of affairs during the next four years.

Regardless of the outcome of this election, I suspect that less than 50 percent of the people will be unhappy and the other 75 percent will be tickled to death.  No!  There's nothing wrong with my math.  It must be broken down that way to justify the number of registered voters as compared to the actual number of votes placed.  If you're really paying attention you must realize that there something hinky going on somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. The concern about the number of people voting who are not entitled to do so is a proven non-starter if you research official sources who have investigated the issue. For many of us we automatically have a picture I.D. we've obtained through various sources, but the fact remains there are many people of various ages and physical status who do not, or would find obtaining such an I.D. extremely difficult given some of the criteria being imposed which is plain and simple an effort to restrict voters -- probably a group most likely to vote against those who would impose these measures.

    ReplyDelete

Got an opinion? Share it. I love feedback. How else can I improve?