Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Common Sense & Rational, Logical Thinking






If you had always existed and knew you always would, time would have no meaning, but to us; it should
Three score & ten was allotted me to live here on this earth, but I couldn't do enough for Him if I had started at my birth
I wasted all my youthful years, found Jesus at two score & three. All that time and then one day, I discovered that God loved me
Just think of the years I scurried through, no faith, no love, and no goals. Gave no thought to the future, or the fate of my eternal soul
A few moment of time I spent on my knees, repented and claimed God's Son. Twenty-seven years, that all I had, to work and get things done
That's not much of an investment, when you consider the return He'll give. An eternity in Heaven, where He and Jesus live


Copyright 1999, Clarence Bowles
All rights reserved. Reproductions without the author's express permission are prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an opinion? Share it. I love feedback. How else can I improve?