Sunday, January 10, 2016

Just curious


So, who are you two or three people that keep dropping by my little blog and registering "A VIEW" in my statistics?

Please take the time to stop and introduce yourself.

If you are already Friends, thank you so much for your continued support.

I'd like to know how you found my blog and what you think of my posts.

I'm kind of needy and would appreciate some feedback.  I don't make friends easily.  Perhaps you can already see why that's true.

I'm a social drop-out.  Couldn't take FaceBook and Twitter any longer.  Too much investment for so little return.

Thank You, whomever you are.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Clarence
    I've been following your blog for so long I don't remember how I found it. I like your blog because you express your opinions in plain yet eloquent language. I'm kind of a social dropout myself. I find a lot of absurdity in American life these days. I think if we lived closer we would probably meet often and discuss issues over a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious: I left a comment a few days ago. So far, no acknowledgement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God Bless you Wally. I don't know why, but Google isn't sending me any notifications about any comments I may receive. I don't find out until I check back with my blogs dashboard. I'm so sorry about that friend. Please know that I truly appreciate your steadfastness as a follower of my on-line postings. SO! How have you been? Are you still blogging out here. Write me sometime via my email please. cabowlessr@twc.com
      Thank you so much. I am posting something new this day. Check it out when you have the time please.

      Delete

Got an opinion? Share it. I love feedback. How else can I improve?